Control System Engineering Services
In modern times, the control Systems are installed in various plants & processes to optimize the Operation. These control systems are either based on Distributed Control Systems (DCS) or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) along with associated accessories like the Ethernet Switches, Repeaters, Power supplies etc. and are desired to be mounted inside the cabinet in very Optimal way.
So, there is a need to optimally design the inside layouts for cabinets to mount such items. Hardware Engineering, therefore, occupies utmost importance in the process of designing layout for the system/s.
In a control System Hardware Engineering process, we generate multiple documents defining the way for housing required system components in cabinets, its wiring diagrams, etc.
The details of the various Hardware Engineering Documents are as follows:
- Cabinet Outer General Arrangement (OGA) & Internal General Arrangement (IGA) System Architecture
- Module Input and Output Wiring
- Electrical Power and Control Wiring
- Terminal Assignment & Ferrule Database
- Cabinet BOM documents
- Network Design Documents
- I/O Counts
- Bill of Material
- Power consumption
- System Architecture Drawings
- Console & Printer Table Drawings
- Cabinet Outer GA and Specification Drawings
- Cabinet Internal GA Drawings
- AC/DC Power Distribution Drawings
- Typical Loop & Signal Interconnection Drawings
- Earthing layout Drawings