Industrial Communication - Media Converter
Ethernet to FO
- Each slots supports 10/100 Base T(X) auto negotiation and auto MDI /MDI-X
- Supports Single mode and Multimode
- Dual power supply design for power Redundancy
- SFP port supports full duplex operation
- Available in SM, MM FO.
- Secured management by HTTPs
- Provided DIP switch to set SFP speed
- Din rail and Rack mounting
- Operating Modes : Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Redundant multiple host devices :5 host devices : Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode 4 IP ranges : UDP
- Supports RS-232/422/485
- NAT-PASS through
- Security: SSL data encryption, HTTPS, SSH
- Dual redundant Ethernet port support redundant mode(Recovery time < 10ms)
- Ethernet switch mode enable Daisy Chain
- Event Warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Beeper
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- Available in 1/4/8/16 Serial Ports.
UL CRB (RS 485 / RS 422)
- Communication Redundancy board is RS 422/485 redundancy switch.
- It has optical isolation that protects one segment of network from problems that arises on the other.
- Data can be switched over Output from either of the port depending on the corresponding data coming from the terminal server port.
- Supports for RS 422/RS 485-4 Wire/ RS 485-2Wire. (Jumper Link selectable).
- Opto-isolation : 1.5KV
- Operation : Point to Point (RS 422), Multi-drop Full Duplex (RS 485-4 W), Multi-drop Half Duplex (RS 485-2 W)
- Speed : 9.6Kbps TO 38.4 Kbps
- Channels : 2 CHANNELS
- LED Indications : Power, Transmit and Receive
- POWER : 230VAC
- SIZE : 107[W] * 245[L]* 45[H] mm