Industry 4.0 / Smart Factory / IIoT
PLC-ANALYZER pro 6
- PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 is a software system for logic analysis and recording of measured values in PLC-controlled facilities. Acquisition, representation and evaluation of PLC signals such as input, output, flags, timer, counter, data of data blocks, is now very easy
- PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 has the decisive advantage of recording process data via standardized PLC interfaces. For example, for SIMATIC S7 signals can be recorded using MPI/PPI, PROFIBUS or TCP/IP PROFINET.
- All CoDeSys communication paths and many other PLC connections of various manufacturers are supported. A programming device or notebook that is connected for the purpose of programming the PLC can be used for recoding process data without modification.
- PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 makes it easier for the signal selection by supporting symbolic address names and comments from the PLC programming software, such as STEP7 or TIA-Portal. Recurring measurement sequences can be saved an automated by means of “projects”.
- For a direct integration of PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 in the facility, AUTEM offers the ultra-compact BLACKBOX 3.
- This mini industrial PC allows autarkic process data archiving over long periods of time. Thanks to numerous remote connection possibilities – (3G/4G) Modem, WAN, LAN – the BLACKBOX 3 is ideally suitable for machine remote service.
- PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 is an indispensable tool for PLC software development, construction, installation, technical maintenance and training. It is easy and intuitive to use and provides valuable support in everyday business life.