Relays Photovoltaic SystemApplication
Electromagnetic relays are applied in solar systems for two main purposes
1. At the DC side, they switch on and off the DC voltage generated by photovoltaic cells.
2. At the AC side, they connect to / disconnect the entire system from the power network.
- Rated Contact Switching current 16 A ---48 A
- Contact clearance of minimum 1.5 mm.
- Resistance of the contact clearance to surge voltage of 2500 V.
- Low Power consumption of coil of 0.4 W
- Popular Types RS35/ RS50/ RUC/ RUC-M
- Mounting on PCB
- Approvals- ROHS; CE; VDE; DIN VDE 0126-1-1