Wireless Access Points & Wireless Bridge
- Wireless transmission is made via Bluetooth or WiFi2.4 / 5 GHz versions (dual-band support).
- Support for redundant wireless networks for critical applications.
- Easy configuration via push button or via web configuration pages.
- Provides higher bandwidth (wider frequency range) Point -to-point, Point to Multipoint.
- Available in different versions for serial communication (RS232/422/485) or industrial Ethernet (for example PROFINET,
- EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP and BACnet/IP).
- WLAN interface supports up to 54Mbps link speed
- Industrial IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless access point with 10/100/1000 Base-T(X).
- Various kinds of operation modes supported : AP/Bridge/Repeater/ AP-Client/Client mode
- Various kinds of encryption supported: WEP/WPA/WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) /WPA2/ WPA2-PSK (TKIP, AES)/802.1X Authentication.
- Supports X-Roaming < 100 ms, Wireless load balance
- Wireless connecting status monitoring
- Versatile modes & event alarm by e-mail
- HTTPs & SSH protocol supported for secured management
- IP table to prevent access from unauthorized IP address
- Built in antenna, External Directional/Omni directional Antenna
- Rugged design with IP65,IP67-classed housing
- Range up to 1Km others on request.