- Simple way to transmit I/O data between any two different Industrial Networks
- Over 300 different network combinations (Master, scanner, slave, adapter, I/O device, server)
- Connects different PLC systems (Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider, Mitsubishi, Omron, Beckhoffetc)
- Max 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data.
- I/O data transfer with average throughput between networks of 10 -15 ms
- Configuration via USB using the included AnybusConfiguration Manager -No programming required!
- IT functions such as dynamic Web server, supporting downloadable customer specific web pages.
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic features for most Ethernet versions via an integrated Web server
- Included AnybusOPC server for extended functionality with Ethernet versions.
- Anybusmaster configuration tool included free of charge with a Profibus, DeviceNetor EtherNet/IP Master/Scanner.
- Haz. Loc ,RoHS, CE, UL & cUL Approved.